Every decision-maker needs trustworthy, impartial and skilled experts who can advise him and on whom he can rely – because even the best manager cannot know everything!
Our consulting team consists of experts in various subareas of information security – from the technical side to GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) and organizational measures up to strategic decisions.
Our consulting team can assist CISOs, ISOs, IT Security Officers or your IT department with all strategic and technical issues related to building an information security program and sustainably strengthening Cyber Resilience and Maturity.
You want to build, revise, improve or obtain advice on your information security program?
You need support in evaluating or prioritizing measures, technologies or products?
You’re a security officer (CISO, ISO, ISB etc.), IT manager (CIO or similar) or you’re looking for a security manager at short notice and would like to incorporate attacker-centric, technical and practical know-how into your security program or the establishment of one?
Then our powerful and experienced team is the strong partner at your side.
Our team of consultants offers you:
- Support in setting up, expanding and operating your cyber security program (ISMS, TOMs, processes, solutions and products etc.) with a focus on practical benefits
- Evaluations of security technologies
- Evaluations of service providers
- Strategic alignment and prioritization
- Reviews and audits of security concepts and security controls
- Short-term consultations on the phone or in video conferences on a quarter-hourly basis
- Placement of interim CISOs (CISO-as-a-Service)