Sascha Herzog (Founder & CEO)
has been working in IT security as a Red Teamer and Penetration Tester since 2003. He conducted Red Team assessments and penetration tests at numerous companies across Europe. Mr Herzog has managed many projects for well-known customers such as international financial institutions, DAX 30 corporations, insurance companies, international media groups, government institutions, pharmaceutical and energy companies as well as a number of customers from the German SME sector. As an IT security expert, he regularly gives lectures, publishes articles and contributions in technical books, and imparts his knowledge in workshops and training courses at customers.
His technical focus areas include:
- Tactical Information Retrieval – Reconnaissance and Open Source INTelligence (OSINT).
- Malware attack simulations and bypassing security technologies (firewalls, endpoint protection etc.)
- Red Team Assessments and Social Engineering Campaigns
- Web Application and Browser Security
- (I)IoT ((Industrial) Internet of Things) Security